Your use of the booking system is subject to these terms, and a failure to abide by these terms may result in a cancellation of your login.
For questions/help, email us (addresses on right)
- Conference rooms are available for use by reservation by State agencies between 8am and 5pm weekdays, excluding holidays.
- An invoice will be sent to the reserving agency each month for the previous month’s reservations. We cannot accept payment from individuals directly.
- The room is yours for the time you reserve; i.e. if your reservation is from 1:00pm-5:00pm, the room will be unlocked for you at 1:00pm. If you need access to the room earlier, reserve it earlier.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for equipment or other items you may leave in the conference center. You are entirely responsible for all personal items you bring into the room.
- CANCELLATION: You must cancel a reservation a minimum of 48 hours prior to start time in order to not be charged.
- You may NOT move equipment or furnishing out of the room.
- LECTERN MICROPHONE: Do not interfere, alter, or otherwise fiddle with it. Lecterns will be checked after each reservation, and if repairs are needed due to microphone fiddling, you will be charged. Yes, you may move the mic around — it’s articulated for that purpose.
- DO NOT UNPLUG THE LECTERN. If you do not need the microphone, turn it off on the lectern.
YOUR CLEANUP RESPONSIBILITIES:
A room that is not left properly cleaned may result in a fee. Please do the following before you vacate a room:
- Putting trash (soda cans, cups, napkins, wrappers, etc…) in receptacles
- Wipe up food and drink spills
- Remove equipment or other items you brought
- Assure that caterer’s equipment (coffee pots, cups, ice containers, etc…) is removed from room
- Restore tables and chairs to their original positions.