Can I see the space ahead of time?
To schedule a visit to the Conference Center, email us (addresses on right)
Creating a reservation:
- Log in to the booking system (if you need a login account, click here)
- Using the controls in the upper left corner, navigate to the date you want to book.
- Find the far right column, labelled CCS: Chinden Conference Center. Click either the morning or afternoon block to select it. To schedule the the entire day, click the morning block, then drag the lower arrow down to 5pm.
- Click the green “BOOK” button at top, and fill in the other details as needed. You can also edit he start/end time from the details screen before confirming the booking.
Viewing existing reservations:
- After logging in, in the upper left corner controls, click “List,” and then “My bookings.”
- You may need to adjust the date range to show one month at a time. The system allows you to set an end date to a maximum of the 14th day of the month, two months in advance of the start date.
Resetting a forgotten/lost password:
- Go to the login page
- Click “Reset login now”
- Follow instructions
Cancelling a reservation (up to 48 hours in advance):
- Log in.
- Be sure you’re in the “DAY” view.
- Navigate to the date of your reservation.
- In the upper right corner of your reservation, click the down arrow.
- Click “Cancel your booking” then click “Yes, do it” to confirm.
Syncing reservations with an external calendar:
What time will the room be unlocked for my reservation?
The room will be unlocked at the start of your reservation time.
How does table/chair setup work?
Facilities does not provide room setups. Reserving party assumes all responsibity for setting up and returning the room to its default/original configuration afterwards.
Can I pay for a room directly with my credit card or a check?
We cannot accept direct payment by credit card or check. An invoice will be sent to the reserving agency each month for the previous month’s reservations. We cannot accept payment from individuals directly.
What is the wifi password?
The password to the public wifi network Guest.Idaho.gov is at: intranet.idaho.gov/StateWifi (accessible from within the State network). Please note that we do NOT handle the network or wifi in any way, and if you have questions about it, please contact its.idaho.gov.