Available for reservation by State agencies
Location: 11351 W Chinden Blvd Boise Idaho 83714 – Building 6
Please follow guidelines at Rebound.idaho.gov.
🖼️ Room photos
- Login to make a reservation
- » or register for a login if you don’t have one yet
- View availability – you don’t need a login to do this
- Terms & conditions for conference center use
- Parking and conference center access
- Frequently asked questions
- For use of videoconferencing equipment in the Conference Center, contact at least one week in advance (addresses on right)
- Are you looking for information about conference rooms in the Capitol Mall?
- Are you looking for information about conference rooms at the Capitol Building?
- 7:30am – 5:00pm State business days (Monday through Friday excluding State holidays)
- Doors automatically unlock at 7:30am promptly
- May be booked by State agencies and Chinden Campus tenants only
- Minimum booking window: 5 days in advance
- Cancellation window: 2 days before reservation (see FAQ for help)
- Half day: $225 (8:00am-12:30pm or 12:30pm-5:00pm)
- Full day: $325 (8:00am-5:00pm)
- Approximate room size: 78′ x 77′
- Stage: 28′ x 8′
- Equipment provided:
- 76 tables (5’x2′)
- 152 chairs
- 4 microphones, one can be used in the audience which provides preset camera settings
- Note! Apple products (Mac computers, iPads, etc…) are not recommended for streaming, as Apple restricts streaming data, which can lead to interrupted and dropped streams. If you use Apple products, you accept the responsibility for these limitations.
- Seating capacity:
- Standard (2 people per table) allows seating for 152
- Socially-distant (1 person per table) allows seating for 76
- Max allowable room capacity: 439
- Setup of tables/chairs: Facilities does not provide room setups. Reserving party assumes all responsibity for setting up and returning the room to its default/original configuration afterwards.
- Internet access:
- Wifi network Guest.Idaho.gov
- Password: intranet.idaho.gov/StateWifi